Ever have trouble keeping up with everything when it comes to managing your clients – or even your own websites? If so, then Cyfe could be the answer to managing multiple SEO campaigns.
Cyfe is an all-in-one business analytics tool that allows you to create dashboards with multiple widgets connecting to everything from advertising to web analytics. Here’s how you can use Cyfe to organize analytics and data, all one place.
The first dashboard you want to create is a dashboard to monitor all of the important happenings with your own website or your clients’. Some great widgets for SEO professionals to choose from include the following.
- Google Analytics: Add widgets for over 60 metrics covering audience, traffic sources, content, events, conversions, and ecommerce.
- Moz: Add a widget with a snapshot of backlinks, external links, MozRank, page authority, and domain authority for a website.
- SERPs: Add a widget for a specific keyword and URL combination to get current rankings.
- Google Webmasters: Add a widget to see unread messages, crawl errors, sitemap URLs, and top internal/external keywords.
- Google Spreadsheet or CSV: Add a widget with your latest acquired backlinks, manually entered or exported from another link management program.
- Pingdom: Add a widget that monitors a website’s uptime (account at Pingdom required).
- AdWords: Add widgets for specific campaigns that show the overview, cost, impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions, conversion rate, and cost-per-conversion.
- Social Media: There are lots of social media widgets available for AddThis, Bit.ly, Facebook, Google+ Search, Instagram, Klout, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Twitter Search, and YouTube.
As an added bonus, you can export any dashboard as a PDF, CSV, PNG, or JPG and email it once or on a regular schedule. This can make a great report to send to yourself, your boss, or your clients.
Next, you’ll want to create a dashboard with some quick stats for your competitors. In addition to the Moz and SERPs widgets, you can add an Alexa widget to monitor traffic fluctuations. You can also add website stats (for you or your clients) to compare how you’re stacking up.
If you want to monitor your competitor’s social media, you can also add widgets for Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Klout. These will allow you to see your competitor’s basic stats for each respective network.
Google Alerts no longer allows monitoring via RSS. But there’s still a way you can monitor blog mentions for your brand, clients, and competitors. Simply search for brand names and terms using Google’s blog search with queries like brand -brand.com. Scroll to the bottom and copy the RSS link for the search results.
Then use the RSS widget (in the Other section of Cyfe) and create a dashboard of the latest mentions on blogs, as shown above.
To do the same for social media mentions, use Social Mention to search for a brand, then copy the RSS feed on the results page to add to a RSS widget.
Do you use multiple Gmail accounts for link requests, guest blogging requests, etc.? Hate having to check them all? Add them to a dashboard in Cyfe to see when each account has new email and see a preview for the latest email items.
SEO News Dashboards
An important part of SEO is keeping up with the latest news. You can create a dashboard with RSS widgets for your favorite blogs, starting with this one.
Other Dashboard Options
SEO isn’t the only thing you can monitor. Here are other widgets you can create.
- Advertising: AdSense, AdWords, and DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Blogging: WordPress (users, posts, and comments).
- Email: Aweber, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, MailChimp, and SendGrid.
- Monitoring: AWS CloudWatch, Google Trends, and Pingdom.
- Sales & Finance: FreshBooks, PayPal, and Salesforce.
- Support: Zendesk (tickets).
- Web Analytics: Chartbeat, Compete, GoSquared, and Quantcast.
- Other: GoToWebinar, iTunes Connect, and Time Clocks.
You can do a lot with Cyfe, whether it’s just for yourself or for your agency. For $19 per month, you can save yourself some time in checking analytics and data, and easily keep your clients up to date on their online marketing progress.
What dashboard looks the most useful for your business? Let’s discuss!