Google Finance gets makeover
Google Finance got a makeover today, just six months after being launched. According to the Official Google Blog, here’s what’s new:
* A new homepage design which lets you see currency information, sector performance for the U.S. market, and a listing of top market movers along with the relevant and important news of the day.
* A Top Movers section highlighting most active companies by price, market cap, volume, and popularity as determined by our own Google Trends.
* More comprehensive charts, which now display up to 40 years of data for U.S. stocks.
* Richer portfolio capabilities that let you import other online portfolios to Google Finance, use different views and add transactions to make it easier to track your investments.
* A quick and easy way to add and view your Google Finance portfolios on the Google Personalized Homepage.
Keyword difficulty is one of the essential metrics when it comes to carrying out keyword research. Explore the methodology behind SEMRush's new keyword difficulty metrics, how it is calculated and what it could do for your business. Download Now
Less than 4% of websites passed all Core Web Vitals tests. Is yours one of them? In this study we crawled over 2 million URLs, crunched the numbers, and performed correlation analysis across the top 20 organic Google search positions to get a sense of how websites are performing before Google rolls out the Core Web Vitals Update in June this year. This enables us to provide real performance benchmarks, insights, and data-backed guidance ahead of the algorithm update. Download Now
Having high-quality backlinks directing to your website should be a major factor in your overall SEO strategy. Crowdo.net is a unique link-building service. They provide Crowd Marketing Links (Crowdo Links), which work great for SEO and Web Traffic. Download Now
Every business owner is raving about Digital Marketing. Download Now
As search evolves to make sense of complex queries, influencers can positively affect the outcome of a site’s rankings when properly utilized
Google just updated its search algorithm, making it the perfect opportunity to boost your site’s page rankings with these Core Web Vitals tips
A stitch in time saves nine, and a lot more when it’s about the cookie death, search marketing and SEO
Highlights of the gaming industry’s challenges, the lack of SEO and internet marketing utilization, and scope for innovation